The number of fans banned from stadiums in 2021/22 is the highest ever: almost half of Sporting – Futebol Nacional

The 335 fans prevented from getting into sports activities venues in 2021/22 correspond to the “highest number in a season of the sport”, which is almost half of Sporting, revealed on Tuesday a report on violence associated in sports activities (RAViD).

“It was introduced by the National Sports Information Point (PNID), all through the 2021/22 season, the entry into power of 335 restrictions on entry to sports activities venues, which represents a rise of 109.4% in comparison with the season in 2020/2020. 21 , the place 160 preventive measures are applied”, stated RAViD, to which the Lusa company has entry immediately.

The RAVid, carried out by the PNID, which is headquartered in the Public Security Police (PSP), and the Authority for the Prevention and Combat of Violence in Sport (APCVD), emphasizes that it is “the highest number of measures in prevention applied. in a sporting season in Portugal, which reinforces the rising pattern of making use of these measures”.

According to the doc, of the 335 preventive measures applied in the earlier interval, 274 of them resulted from a call of the APCVD (81.8%) and the remaining 61 had been decided by the courts (18.2%).

The doc, which gathers info from safety forces and judicial and administrative authorities, studies that the 335 restrictive measures applied in the 2021/22 sport season are focused on supporters of 5 golf equipment (76 ,2%), specifically Sporting (138). , adopted by Benfica (49), FC Porto (44), Sporting de Braga (13) and Vitória de Guimarães (13).

Most of the causes for banning supporters from sports activities venues final season had been associated to the possession or use of pyrotechnic units (25), incitement to violence, racism, xenophobia (48) and aggression (17).

RAVid additionally reveals that there are 537 definitive condemnation choices (which, as soon as the risk of enchantment is exhausted, have already taken impact), handed by the APCVD between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 , the place 274 steps are entered in. power. power final season.

According to the identical doc, the majority of supporters prevented from getting into the stadiums and topic to the restrictive measures decided by the APCVD are males, most residing in the districts of Lisbon (37.6%), Porto (22.3 %) and Braga (12%).

As for the age distribution, 29.9% of fans are between 16 and 20 years, adopted by 21 to 25 years, with 29%.

The report additionally mentions that 86.5% of the fans are members of Organized Groups of Fans (GOA) and 64.9% of the accent sanctions for banning entry to sports activities venues are applied referring to intervals between eight and 12 months.

Most of the conditions consult with soccer (97.3%) and, in explicit, to the I Liga competitors, the place 59.6% of the complete bans utilized in this modality are accounted for.

The PSP, which is answerable for policing {most professional} soccer matches thought-about excessive danger, monitored, final season, 300 supporters who had been banned from attending sports activities venues by judicial choice. authorities and an ancillary sanction enforced by the APCVD.

At the starting of the present sporting season, PSP monitored 244 fans who had been prevented from getting into sports activities venues.




Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *