- MSC Seascape will introduce thrilling new leisure with progressive expertise that provides passengers countless potentialities for leisure.
- A brand new thrilling leisure – ROBOTRON will give adrenaline lovers an thrilling and unprecedented expertise
Lisbon, Portugal – September 16, 2022 – MSC Cruises continues its journey of innovation by at the moment asserting particulars of the technologically superior choices obtainable on board the corporate’s subsequent ship, MSC Seascape. When the ship opens in December, MSC Seascape will introduce new and progressive experiences for adrenaline-looking for passengers of all ages. The spotlight can be ROBOTRON, an exhilarating amusement experience that provides the fun of having fun with a sea curler coaster mixed with personalised DJ music. The ship may even characteristic two new digital actuality experiences and a number of different excessive-tech leisure designed for adrenaline-pumping passengers of all ages.
Brandon Briggs, MSC Cruises Senior Vice President of Onboard Revenue, mentioned: “We are happy to offer company with limitless excessive-tech leisure choices on board MSC Seascape to fulfill the cravings of adrenaline junkies and supreme leisure. ROBOTRON, the primary robotic attraction to look on a cruise ship, will set a brand new customary for immersive, personalised and distinctive leisure for every individual. Our further leisure choices with parts of digital actuality, particular results and simulators will present an unforgettable expertise that can amaze passengers.”
MSC Cruises is on the forefront of creating new and progressive experiences, and MSC Seascape has raised the bar. ROBOTRON is a state-of-the-artwork robotic arm with an hooked up gondola that seats three passengers and flies 53 meters above sea stage. Passengers may have an unobstructed 360° view of the horizon as they dangle over the sting of the deck and switch the other way up in numerous instructions.
R0BOTRON will supply a customized DJ expertise the place passengers can be invited to prepare their musical journey utilizing colours, music preferences and extra. Themed occasions take the stage with a DJ efficiency to get the heartbeat racing. Seated on the mixer, passengers will discover themselves behind a DJ sales space, with rhythm and sounds visualized as colourful patterns, glowing lights and folks dancing on an enormous video display as a robotic arm strikes rhythmically. Those who experience for enjoyable may also select their adrenaline stage, making ROBOTRON a well-recognized and extremely emotional expertise.
In addition to ROBOTRON, different excessive-tech leisure options on board MSC Seascape embody:
- Flight simulator VR 360 °: With all of the thrills of an out of doors curler coaster, this immersive simulator is the final word digital curler coaster expertise, full with VR headsets and gorgeous particular results. Passengers can select from many worlds to immerse themselves in thrilling leisure like nowhere else.
- Motorcycles in digital actuality: Passengers who do not miss the excessive-velocity enjoyable will love the brand new VR motorbikes obtainable on MSC Seascape, the place gamers will really feel transported to a racing ring with wind and water results to finish the expertise.
- MSC Formula Racer: Perfect for automobile racing fanatics who’re able to get as a lot adrenaline as attainable, this exercise places passengers within the driver’s seat in an thrilling racing simulator recreation with real looking results that can get the guts price of everybody who rides on this amusement.
- XD Immersive Cinema: Wearing 3D glasses, passengers are immersed in alternate worlds with this immersive exercise the place gamers will battle zombies, skeletons and extra. Only one participant could be the winner, so the passengers should show their capturing expertise towards one another to brag in regards to the victory.
AT MSC Seascape will open in New York with a glittering naming ceremony on December seventh of this yr, earlier than shifting to the Port of Miami, providing unbelievable Caribbean cruises yr-spherical on two totally different itineraries:
- Eastern Caribbean: Stopping at Ocean Cay MSC and Nassau within the Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico and Puerto Plata within the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean: Stopping at MSC’s Ocean Cay Marine Sanctuary, Cozumel in Mexico, Georgetown within the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica.
Ahead of the spectacular naming ceremony, MSC Seascape will supply a singular expertise on its maiden 10-day cruise, departing Funchal on November 26 and passing by means of Bermuda (King’s Landing) earlier than arriving in New York. On your first Grand Voyage, you may have the choice of going all-inclusive.
For extra data on MSC Seascape’s maiden voyage, please click on right here: MSC Seascape’s maiden voyage
For extra data on MSC Seascape itineraries click on right here: MSC Seascape Itineraries
For extra details about MSC Seascapeclick on right here: MSC Seascape
Follow us on Facebook at /msccruzeirosportugal.
Of MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises, the fashionable model of MSC Group’s cruise division, is the third largest cruise model on this planet and the chief in Europe, together with Portugal, South America, the Gulf area and South Africa with the most important market share. ., in addition to extra capability than another model in these areas. It can be the quickest rising cruise line on this planet with a powerful presence within the Caribbean, North America and the Far East.
The fleet consists of 19 trendy ships, along with a big future international funding portfolio of recent ships, and is anticipated to develop to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with a chance to order six ships by 2030.
MSC Cruises provides company a secure, thrilling and enriching cruise impressed by the corporate’s European heritage, the place you’ll be able to take pleasure in worldwide delicacies, world-class leisure, award-successful household packages and the most recent comfort expertise onboard. For extra data on the fashionable model’s itineraries and shipboard experiences, click on right here.
Meanwhile, the posh model was launched in late 2021 and is anticipated to enter service in 2023 with a fleet that includes the most recent and most superior environmental and marine applied sciences. The first of those may have a gross tonnage of 63,900 GT and embody 461 of the most important suites at sea, all with balconies or terraces with sea views. These beautiful ships will supply company a variety of recent experiences within the luxurious phase, in addition to different actions, in addition to a large ratio of public areas, along with a extremely progressive design.
MSC’s primary precedence in all its operations has at all times been the well being, security and nicely-being of its company and crew, in addition to the communities within the locations the place its ships function. In August 2020, MSC Cruises launched a brand new complete and sturdy well being, hygiene and security protocol to change into the primary main cruise line to return to sea. To discover out extra about our well being and security protocol, click on right here.
MSC Cruises has lengthy been dedicated to defending the atmosphere with a protracted-time period purpose of attaining zero emissions throughout its operations. The firm can be a big investor in subsequent-era marine environmental applied sciences aimed toward supporting accelerated improvement and affordability within the trade. For extra data on our environmental administration procedures, see right here.
Finally, to study extra in regards to the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s personal affiliation that manages, highlights and promotes its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments, click on right here.