Brazil is the favorite in the first round of the South American Sub-20 hexagonal, according to Betfair.

The second round of the U-20 South American Championship is beginning this Tuesday, January 31, and the Brazilian crew will play towards Ecuador at 7:30 pm in El Campín Stadium, in Colombia.

In this round of the competitors, the high six groups in the first round compete in a sequence of small factors competitions. At the finish of the fifth and remaining round, the first positioned crew turns into the champion.

The first 4 groups assure participation in the U-20 World Cup, which will likely be held in Indonesia between May and June this yr, in addition to the Pan American Games, in Chile, in October. And according to Betfair, a specialist in sports activities odds, Brazil has all the beginning competitions on the proper foot.

According to a bookmaker’s evaluation, the Brazilian crew is the favorite to win this three-way match. There are 69% possibilities of profitable for the Brazilian crew – odds 1.3, which implies that for each R$ 1 guess, the bettor’s return is R$ 1.30 if Brazil wins the match.


All this chance for Brazil is not by probability. After being positioned first in the group in the earlier round, the Brazilian crew proved to be one of the strongest and most organized in this Cup. Led by the coach, Ramon Menezes, this crew defeated Peru, Argentina and Paraguay and drew 1-1 with host Colombia.

In addition, Brazil’s Under-20 crew has one of the greatest gamers in the competitors and a few of the most well-known gamers in the world. This is the story of Andrey Santos, a former Vasco participant who was just lately offered to Chelsea, in England. The midfielder has been a aggressive participant and has already scored 3 objectives regardless of enjoying in a defensive place.

Another essential Brazilian participant is Vitor Rocha, from Athletico-PR, who performed in the remaining of the Libertadores final yr at the age of 17 and scored 3 instances throughout the match.


According to a survey by Betfair, Brazil is the favorite to be the champion of South America Sub-20 with a likelihood of 43%. If the Brazilian crew truly wins the match, will probably be their twelfth trophy in the competitors and will likely be very particular as the crew that has gained the most championships.

Colombia seems like the second crew with the highest probability of profitable the title in 2023 with 20%.

After Ecuador, Brazil’s subsequent match will likely be towards Venezuela, on Friday, February 3, at 7:30 pm.

Check out the predominant odds and odds for the 2023 South American Sub-20 hexagonal video games first round:



In the first match of the day, at 5 pm, at the Metropolitano de Techo Stadium, Paraguay enters the stadium towards Venezuela. According to a examine by Betfair, the Paraguayans have a forty five% probability of profitable, towards 25% for the Venezuelans. Chances of drawing are 30%.

– Victory of Paraguay: 1.95

– Team: 3.0

– Victory of Venezuela: 3.5


Slightly later, at 7:30 pm, at El Campín Stadium, the Brazilian crew enters the area with a 69% probability of profitable towards Ecuador, which has solely an 11% probability of leaving the area with three factors. Chances of a draw are 20%.

– The victory of Brazil: 1.3

– Team: 4.5

– Victory of Ecuador: 8.0


Finally, Uruguay and Colombia face one another at 22:00 at the identical Estadio El Campín. According to Betfair, Uruguay has a slight bias of 37% of the possibilities of profitable towards 33% of the Colombians. The probability of drawing is 30%.

– Victory of Uruguay: 2.4

– Team: 3.0

– Colombia win: 2.7

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *