Brazil is the favorite in the first round of the hexagonal

The second round of the U-20 South American Championship is beginning this Tuesday (31) and the Brazilian workforce will play towards Ecuador at 7:30 pm at El Campín Stadium, in Colombia.

In this round of the competitors, the high six groups in the first round compete in a sequence of small factors competitions. At the finish of the fifth and remaining round, the first place is designated as the participant of selection.

The first 4 groups assure participation in the U-20 World Cup, which will likely be held in Indonesia between May and June this 12 months, in addition to the Pan American Games, in Chile, in October. And in line with Betfair, a specialist in sports activities odds, Brazil has all the beginning competitions on the proper foot.

According to a bookmaker’s evaluation, the Brazilian workforce is the favorite to win this three-way match. There are 69% probabilities of the Brazilian workforce successful – odds 1.3, which signifies that for each R$1 wager, the bettor’s return is R$1.30 if Brazil wins the match.

With one of the greatest groups, Brazil arrives sturdy in the hexagonal

All this chance for Brazil is not by probability. After being positioned first in the group in the earlier round, the Brazilian workforce proved to be one of the strongest and most organized in this Cup. Under the coach, Ramon Menezes, this workforce defeated Peru, Argentina and Paraguay and drew 1-1 with Colombia.

In addition, Brazil’s Under-20 workforce has one of the greatest gamers in the competitors and a few of the most well-known gamers in the world. This is the story of Andrey Santos, a former Vasco participant who was lately bought to Chelsea, in England. The midfielder has been a aggressive participant and has already scored 3 objectives regardless of enjoying in a defensive place.

Another essential Brazilian participant is Vitor Rocha, from Athletico-PR, who performed in the remaining of the Libertadores final 12 months at the age of 17 and scored 3 instances throughout the event.

The Brazilian workforce is the most popular title, says Betfair

According to a survey by Betfair, Brazil is the favorite to be the champion of South America Sub-20 with a likelihood of 43%. If the Brazilian workforce truly wins the event, will probably be their twelfth trophy in the competitors and will likely be very particular as the workforce that has received the most championships.

Colombia appears like the second workforce with the highest probability of successful the title in 2023 with 20%. Look at the desk beneath:

After Ecuador, Brazil’s subsequent match will likely be towards Venezuela, on Friday (02/03) at 7:30 pm. Check out the principal odds and odds for the 2023 South American Sub-20 hexagonal video games first round:

Paraguay X Venezuela

In the first match of the day, at 5 pm, in the Metropolitano de Techo stadium, Paraguay enters the stadium towards Venezuela. According to a examine by Betfair, the Paraguayans have a forty five% probability of successful, towards 25% for the Venezuelans. Chances of drawing are 30%.

– Victory of Paraguay: 1.95

– Team: 3.0

– Victory of Venezuela: 3.5

Brazil X Ecuador

Slightly later, at 7:30 pm, at El Campín Stadium, the Brazilian workforce enters the subject with a 69% probability of successful towards Ecuador, which has solely an 11% probability of leaving the subject with three factors. Chances of a draw are 20%.

– The victory of Brazil: 1.3

– Team: 4.5

– Victory of Ecuador: 8.0

Uruguay X Colombia

Finally, Uruguay and Colombia face one another at 22:00 at the similar Estadio El Campín. According to Betfair, Uruguay has a slight bias of 37% of the probabilities of successful towards 33% of the Colombians. The probability of drawing is 30%.

– Victory of Uruguay: 2.4

– Team: 3.0

– Victory of Colombia: 2.7

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *